SOS for Business
How It Works?
SOS for Business backs up and stores your company’s files offsite in military-grade data centers.
SOS for Business is designed to be easy to implement in any office environment. Upon creating an account, IT administrators and managers will instantly have access to the centralized management system – which we call the Dashboard.
Starting your company’s backups
|Log in to the Dashboard with your credentials you create during purchase.|
|Create your first account.|
|Assign a server license OR start downloading the software.|
Create accounts, monitor backups, and report from a single centralized management system
- Create accounts: Create accounts, define account size, and username for each device in the company.
- Assign server backup licenses: Assign your licenses to individual servers to perform bare metal backups and send them to the cloud.
- Monitor backups: Monitor the success and frequency of backups in your company with a simple green light, yellow light, and red light indicator.
- Reporting on backups: Set up daily reporting for all of the user accounts in your company. You’ll have a quick view of all successful backups; any failed backups, and is able to view the details of the backups in the portal.
Recovering your data with SOS for Business
We’re not just here to backup your data, we’re here to get it back for you when you need it. The SOS for Business online backup interface also guides you through simple recovery for servers, desktops, laptops, Androids, and iPhones.
- Recover bare metal images: Use the online backup & recovery manager tool to recover entire bare metal images from the cloud to dissimilar hardware.
- Recover Exchange data: Our Exchange Backup & Granular Recovery tool allows you to recover any inbox item from a bare metal image of an Exchange server.
- Recover files & folders: SOS Online Backup’s award-winning file and folder backup solution allows you to recover files and folders by date of backup for the life of your account.